10X Your Workforce Productivity with our bespoke capacity development training programmes.
Corporate Capacity Development
- Effective Business Writing: Memos, Letters, Proposals, Emails and Reports
- Making Presentations
- Critical Thinking; Weighing Options and Making Better Decisions in the Workplace
- Strategic Planning: Connecting Objectives to Activities Effectively
- Goal Attainment & Personal Leadership
- Emotional Intelligence
- Personal Branding & Economic Attractiveness
Effective Business Writing: Memos, Letters, Proposals, Emails and Reports
Writing is technical and business writing, more so. In this course we explore the laws of grammar and sentence formation applicable to all forms of formal communication in the workplace. This highly practical training course involves the learners in every aspect of the class. Explore the various formats and component structures of each business document and learn how to create effective and compelling content that would cause your readers to act swiftly and ensure you achieve your objectives for writing.
- Writing from the Readers’ Perspective
- Identifying & Outlining Your Clear Objectives for Writing
- Fundamentals of Business Writing
- Thinking through Your Communication
You have always admired those people who can stand up in front of a boardroom, training room or any forum and make excellent presentations. Their words sound so structured; their thought pattern so organized and you hoped to be able to do same one day. This course would help you do just that; understanding how to arrange facts coherently and deliver effective presentations to any audience; no matter their size or renown.
- Fundamentals of Presentation
- Critical Components of Effective Business Presentation
- Managing Your Appearance
- Presentation Types
- Key Factors in Audience Behaviour
Critical Thinking; Weighing Options and Making Better Decisions in the Workplace
The cost of a bad decision can be far reaching for individuals as well as organizations. This course helps you think objectives about the facts of a specific case and be able to make informed decisions that would benefit you and your entire organization as a whole. It also helps you understand the difference between long term and short term measures and how to effectively balance these two in view of your preferred outcomes.
- The Critical Thinker
- Defining Critical Thinking
- Traits of Critical Thinkers
- Promoting Thoughtful Attention
Strategic Planning: Connecting Objectives to Activities Effectively
Strategic planning is vital for ensuring an organization still will be a leader in its field 20 years in the future. When planning to achieve specific objectives in the workplace, it is important to develop a wide frame of reference and ensure that plans are designed to definitely deliver a final objective. You achieve this by considering every aspect of your planning process; understanding the merits and demerits of each activity vis-a-vis the objective in view. It is also important to understand your current company structure and how the planned activities affect people, timelines and attitudes in the workplace. All aimed at ensuring that all activities within a plan are relevant and lead up to the achievement of the final objective. This course would help you effectively tie activities to outcomes and ensure you are able to effective plans that lead up to achieving specific goals.
- Strategy is Everyone’s Business
- Organisation’s Vision, Mission, Values and Goals
- Using scenarios to envisage possible futures
- Assessing and managing risk
- Factors influencing decision making
- Aligning individual tasks and behaviours to organisational goals
Goal Attainment & Personal Leadership
Goals are inextricably connected to results. In view of getting better and more exponential results in life and in the workplace, this course helps you set goals effectively and manage yourself towards the achievement of those goals. Central to achieving goals is mastering personal discipline and self-leadership; this course would give you the tools to effectively manage yourself and build a culture of overall personal effectiveness.
- Personal Goal Setting
- Applying Strategic Tools and Techniques to the Individual
- Personal Goal Setting, Creating a Personal Strategic Plan
- Implementing Change – achieving progress as a strategic manager
- The Mix of Competencies and Personal Skills required in 21st Century Business
Emotionally intelligence is vital for workplace success. Emotionally intelligent professionals can help build effective relationships for enhancing work productivity. Understanding and raising your Emotional Intelligence is essential to your success and leadership potential. This course will help you develop the skills required to build effective relationships, lead teams effectively and manage the diverse personalities normally found the workplace. The ability to respond appropriately to feelings in ourselves and others, practice innovative teamwork and encourage synergy between team members is essential to building a successful organization.
- Developing Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
- What is Emotional Intelligence Quotient (EQ)?
- Intrapersonal & Interpersonal skills
- Emotional Excellence in the Workplace
- Understanding your Personality Style
- Emotional Intelligence for Innovative Teamwork
- Removing blocks to innovative teamwork through EQ
Personal Branding & Economic Attractiveness
Failing to manage your personal brand can lead to misinformation about you and the company you work in. This course teaches you how to take control of your public image; identifying and using the tools that influence how your personal brand is perceived and helping you develop an effective public image that is positive and inspiring to others. Furthermore, in a world where perception is reality for most people; use your appearance as a tool to effectively position yourself in the workplace and in life to attract the best opportunities, interests and partnerships that would help you make progress faster in your career. .
- Effective Branding
- What is personal branding?
- What guidelines should you follow when developing your brand?
- What is the 5-Step approach to personal branding?
Fill out the form to subscribe